K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Is there a food that you've never tried in your life?

Pann: Is there a food that you've never tried in your life?

1. [+134, -0] Avocado... I wonder what avocado tastes like

2. [+117, -2] Skate fish ㅋㅋ People freak out when they try it. I wonder what it tastes like.

3. [+95, -11] Dog soup... I can't eat it.

4. [+47, -0] I think you naturally don't get to try foods that your parents dislike ㅎㅎ

5. [+40, -1] Foie gras, shark's fin... stuff like this

6. [+36, -0] Shark eggs

7. [+31, -0] Stake... Not the ones that are well-done, the moist ones with blood. I wonder what it tastes like. I've only eaten cheap ones.

8. [+30, -1] Penis fish... I don't think I'll ever try them. I can't even look at them when I see them at a sashimi restaurant because they look disgusting.

9. [+26, -0] Tripe ㅠㅠ Is it chewy? Is it similar to pork rinds? I want to try it ㅠㅠ

10. [+23, -0] Chicken feet

Back To Top