K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Performance-based groups' singing talents are underrated?

Pann: Performance-based groups' singing talents are underrated

1. [+201, -14] I'm not a fan but I was surprised when I listened to EXO's For Life and Seventeen's Smile Flower because they were good... For SHINee, I've known their talent since before..

2. [+124, -6] Seventeen Seungkwan and Dogyeom are good

3. [+91, -7] I'm an EXO-L and I love VIXX's songs, their voices are so good ㅠㅠ Their songs are my type as well.

4. [+61, -1] Hoshi's voice is my type... But because they're a performance group, their singing talent isn't well-known ㅠㅠ Hoshi's covers of Eyes Nose Lips and December 19 are really good...

5. [+48, -0] Seventeen's Smile Flower is a ballad track with all members and it's so good!

6. [+46, -2] VIXX was the most unexpected one for me. Their singing talent is buried by their concepts and performances.

7. [+45, -0] I didn't know that VIXX was that good at singing. I watched Duet Song Festival for my bias and Ken was really good. I listened to their b-sides today because of Don't Go and I found Love Letter... I think I'm gonna stan...

8. [+38, -1] I'm an EXO-L and VIXX and BTOB's songs are my type. VIXX's Chained Up, Fantasy, and Love Me Do are so good... For BTOB, I'll Be Your Man is completely my type.

9. [+35, -1] Just because they're a performance-based group, it doesn't mean that they can't sing ㅠㅠ In my opinion, VIXX's singing talent and vocal colors are seriously underrated.

10. [+34, -0] All of performance-based groups have amazing b-side tracks

Back To Top