K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Sacrificed children around the world


Syria - Sacrificed children from the long-term war



Thailand - Child prostitution for tourists



USA - Child victims from shootings



Korea

-

Pann: Taboo pictures of the world

1. [+146, -3] The last photo is terrifying

2. [+104, -3] I was scrolling down and was amazed at how good the photo idea was but then the last photo made me freeze.

3. [+93, -3] Ah, god dammit

4. [+38, -0] The last photo made me extremely scared

5. [+22, -2] The first photos made me so upset but the last photo got me goosebumps all over my body and made me terrified.

6. [+18, -0] I was looking at them seriously and got goosebumps at the last photo

7. [+18, -1] She should be holding botox needles and lifting threads in her hands... Serious goosebumps ㅠㅠ

8. [+16, -1] It's such a pity that she's a president of a country...

Back To Top