Pann: Deep-sea fishes caught by a Russian fisherman (picture warning)
1. [+185, -0] They look really creative. I wouldn't even be able to design fish like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+162, -0] Seeing this makes me believe that there might be mermaids and something similar in the sea. It seems like there's an enormous amount of organisms that we don't know of.
3. [+94, -1] None of them looks appetizing. At least the last fish looks cute.
4. [+56, -0] Ugh, how can he touch those fish? They look so gross.
5. [+49, -0] I'm amazed that he's able to hold the fish and take pictures.
6. [+48, -0] Some of them look like deformed fish caused by pollution rather than deep-sea fish.
7. [+29, -0] It reminds me of Spongebob city ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+26, -0] They look so random ㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+24, -1] The deep sea is so polluted that the fish are coming upwards to survive. The world will collapse if all of the nuclear energy leaks from Chernobyl, Japan, and Korea.
10. [+23, -0] The pressure of the deep sea is much stronger than the pressure of the ground. The fish became like that because their bodies couldn't handle the pressure difference after coming out of the surface. In the sea, they must've looked much more normal.