K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Screencaps of Boys Over Flowers


Pann: I took a few screencaps of Boys Over Flowers

1. [+492, -4] Suzy was a middle school student back then. She must've watched the drama as she was fangirling with her friends. Who would've thought she'd be Goo Jun Pyo's girlfriend ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You never know what will happen to people.

2. [+307, -2] I was a Kim Bum fangirl back then.

3. [+187, -0] Because I'm stupid, I only see you~

4. [+123, -1] I think the entire nation was crazy at that time. No one had called it cringey...

5. [+101, -0] Looking at it now, Kim Bum is the only one who doesn't look outdated ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+95, -0] Let Geum Jandi be the honorary firefighter.



7. [+92, -3] A fantastic collaboration between legendarily terrible acting and legendarily cringey atmosphere. However, it got good ratings. A drama that proved Negative + Negative = Positive.

8. [+91, -1] It's fair to say we were able to enjoy this drama because we were young but even moms enjoyed it. This drama must be possessed. I don't think I can watch it now.

9. [+86, -1] Honestly, you can hate the drama but not the OST. It's still really good to listen to.

10. [+83, -1] I preferred Kim Bum & Gaeul couple over the main couple ㅋㅋ

11. [+70, -0] I didn't know Jihoo sunbae would become Kim Rib...

12. [+56, -0] I can go anywhere with white cloth and wind...

Back To Top