K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

'Abnormal Summit' goes on hiatus


Article: "Time to be on a pause"... 'Abnormal Summit' ends season 1

Source: My Daily via Naver

1. [+2531, -40] Please come back ㅠㅠ

2. [+1718, -44] What!!! No!!

3. [+1670, -29] I'll be waiting until the show comes back!

4. [+1309, -34] Sobs, see you.

5. [+1186, -29] Thanks for the happy Monday nights!

6. [+492, -9] Ugh... I endured Mondays with Abnormal Summit... I was so sad when the members said farewells. I can't believe JTBC is ending this great show for a drama. What a shitty plan!!



Article: 'Abnormal Summit' season 1 comes to an end... Christian and Wang Simlin tear up

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+332, -3] 'Where Is My Friend's Home' hasn't restarted yet, either... I hope Abnormal Summit comes back!

2. [+272, -3] I watched this show every week. It was a really fun show... It's not a forever farewell, is it? ㅠㅠ

3. [+249, -2] Please do come back... ㅠㅠ

4. [+42, -1] They should've discussed their old episodes instead of having a guest for this episode... They must have a lot of things to say... It was so touching to see many foreigners discussing politics, economics, and social issues in excellent Korean. I hope they come back with the same members.

5. [+25, -2] Whether it's Zhang Yuan or Wang Simlin, I learned Chinese people have no solution.

6. [+25, -1] Are they actually gonna end this fun show? This is the only variety show that I watch ㅠ



Article: Alberto, "It's sad to say goodbye to 'Abnormal Summit'... Sean was the most memorable guest"

Source: Ilgan sports via Naver

1. [+1996, -42] He was my favorite member. I feel so sad... It was nice to see him staying neural to the members in the debates... I hope to see him on TV often~

2. [+1042, -66] So he did leave the show then. No... ㅠㅠ

3. [+1006, -42] Ah... Albe... See you again...

4. [+850, -13] The young men on the show were from various countries but they felt close. It was the only healthy and educative show. I really hope to see them again~

5. [+759, -53] Deputy Al, Tyler, Aussie, Julian, the French guy who's not Aurelien (what's his name again ㅠㅠ), Lindemann, Norway, Takuya... I miss them.

6. [+180, -5] Alberto is such a good guy... He's not fake... One could be arrogant and flaunting with a popularity like his but I really like that he's humble.

Back To Top