K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

New ranking of debut listeners on Melon since BTS' 'Fake Love' comeback


Pann: BTS is #1 on the number of debut listeners since Melon reform

1. [+76, -2] They're really crazy this time...

2. [+47, -4] I'm a Wannable but BTS really is BTS ㅎㅎ Wanna One is having a comeback soon, please cheer for them, too ㅠㅠ

3. [+47, -2] I'm a Wannable but I really liked BTS' teasers. I like all BTS members especially the rapper line. As soon as it was 6, I listened to the song ㅋㅋ Congrats on #1 chart debut, Armys!

4. [+21, -1] So many people enjoy and like BTS' music, there's nothing to be afraid, Namjoon-ah. Enjoy it and feel it. You deserve to be happy.

5. [+11, -1] I didn't expect it to reach 100K listeners... I don't think it's just Armys. A lot of non-fans seem to listen to them since BTS started charting on the billboard and became known in the US.

6. [+8, -1] So happy, there are many good songs ㅠㅠ And Wanna One is doing really well, too!

Back To Top